Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, komola pulao: narangi/orange pulao/rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Komola Pulao: Narangi/Orange Pulao/Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Komola Pulao: Narangi/Orange Pulao/Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook komola pulao: narangi/orange pulao/rice using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Komola Pulao: Narangi/Orange Pulao/Rice:
- Take 1.5 Cups Basamati Rice: Washed & Soaked in water for about 30 mins time
- Get 2.5 tbsp tsps or To Taste Salt
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps or To Taste Sugar
- Make ready 1.5 Cups Orange Juice- Freshly Squeezed
- Prepare 1 Cup Water (RT)
- Get 1/2 Cup Dry Fruits: Cashews, Almonds & Raisins
- Get Tempering Spices:
- Make ready 2 Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1 Black Cardamom
- Take 1 Star Anise
- Prepare 4-5 Green Cardamoms
- Take 4-5 Cloves
- Get 1.5 Cinnamon Stick
- Get 1 tsp Black Peppercorns: Freshly Cracked
- Take 4 tbsps Ghee
- Get 1 pinch Garnish: Black Peppers
- Prepare 4-5 Orange Slices or Rinds (Cut into Juliennes)
- Take 1 tbsp Saffron Strands: Mixed with Warm Water
Instructions to make Komola Pulao: Narangi/Orange Pulao/Rice:
- Wash & Soak the measured Rice-Set aside…Keep rest other ingredients handy & readily available
- Heat a frying pan/heavy bottomed saucepan: Add in the ghee over the medium flame, then goes in the tempering spices to it- gently sauté until it releases its fine aroma, goes in the dry fruits- sauté until lightly brown
- Add in the soaked rice now & sauté until everything is nicely combined- Then, goes in the fresh orange juice mixed with the water (2.5 Cups Liquid), altogether- Mix well very gently
- Cover with the lid once it comes to a boil…When almost done- about 80% open the lid- give it all a really good mix but very carefully ensuring the rice grains aren’t broken- Add in the seasonings: Salt & Sugar and also the saffron diluted water
- Mix everything again, well together until nicely combined and well incorporated…cover its lid again & cook for another 2-3 mins time until well cooked- Turn off the flame now
- Let it sit on the hot oven for the next 10-15 mins time before serving it piping hot, post garnishing it…Dish out & relish it, as is or with whichever condiments you choose to have with it…but nothing’s more required with it, I believe- it’s a complete MEAL 🥘 in itself
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food komola pulao: narangi/orange pulao/rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!