Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, brussels sprouts in yuzu citrus miso. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brussels Sprouts in Yuzu Citrus Miso is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Brussels Sprouts in Yuzu Citrus Miso is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brussels sprouts in yuzu citrus miso using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brussels Sprouts in Yuzu Citrus Miso:
- Take 10 to 12 Brussels sprouts
- Get 1 Salt
- Prepare Yuzu Miso Sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Brussels sprouts boiling water stock
- Get 2 tbsp Yuzu miso
Instructions to make Brussels Sprouts in Yuzu Citrus Miso:
- Remove the dirty outer layer and the base of the root of the brussels sprouts. Make about 5 mm cross cut into the roots, then boil in salted water.
- Once the brussels sprouts have finished boiling, submerge in cold water to stop from losing color and prevent overcooking. (Keep 2 tablespoons of the water you used to boil.)
- Toss the brussels sprouts water with the yuzu miso to create the yuzu miso sauce. Set aside.
- Cut the brussels sprouts into half if you like, and while still warm, mix in with the mixture created in Step 3. Once the flavor has settled, it's finished.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brussels sprouts in yuzu citrus miso recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!