Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, roasted tomato & garlic tilapia fillets. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted tomato & garlic tilapia fillets using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets:
- Take 5 Tilapia Fillets
- Make ready 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- Get 1 can roasted diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make ready 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Take to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Roasted Tomato & Garlic Tilapia Fillets:
- Once the Tilapia has thawed, place the fish and the rest of the ingredients into a ziplock bag and massage the marinade into the fish.
- Place the ziplock bag into the fridge and let it sit for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Place the fish and marinade in a deep baking dish. Try to layer the tomatoes on top. Bake for 30-45 minutes and serve with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted tomato & garlic tilapia fillets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!