Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brussels sprout brown rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brussels Sprout Brown Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brussels Sprout Brown Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brussels sprout brown rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brussels Sprout Brown Rice:
- Prepare 6 brussels sprouts
- Take 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 1 egg
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1/2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
Instructions to make Brussels Sprout Brown Rice:
- cook Brown rice according to directions
- heat pan on high, add oil and vegetables. season with salt and pepper
- sautee roughly 4 minutes until enges begin to Brown
- remove vegetables from pan. reduce to medium high. add half the butter and scramble the egg.
- add rice, vegetables, and remaining butter. cook for additional 3 minutes until rice begins to brown.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brussels sprout brown rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!