Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon citrus brussels sprouts. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Citrus Brussels Sprouts is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bacon Citrus Brussels Sprouts is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon citrus brussels sprouts using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Citrus Brussels Sprouts:
- Make ready 2 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- Prepare 3 Bacon slices
- Prepare 2 Tbsp's olive oil
- Prepare 2 Tbsp's Italian seasoning
- Prepare 2 Tbsp's thyme
- Make ready 2 Tbsp's dried parsley
- Get 1 tsp red pepper flakes
Instructions to make Bacon Citrus Brussels Sprouts:
- Put sprouts in Ziploc baggie. Drizzle the olive oil over, close and toss to coat.
- In cold pan, cook bacon till 2-3 Tbsp's bacon fat renders. Place bacon on paper towels to drain.
- Place coated Brussels sprouts in same pan as bacon fat. Stir in seasonings and a splash of Apple cider vinegar. Add squeezed juice from one orange.
- Cook till sprouts are fork tender. Squeeze additional juice of orange over sprouts and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon citrus brussels sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!