Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked apple 🍎 juice glazed pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked apple 🍎 juice glazed pork chops using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops:
- Take 2 large packs pork chops (bone in, family packs)
- Take Sprinkle Goya adobo
- Take 3 cups apple juice
- Take 2 cups light brown sugar
- Take 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare Olive oil cooking spray
- Prepare 2 onions, sliced
- Get 2 apples, sliced
Steps to make Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops:
- In a pot combine apple juice, brown sugar, black pepper and minced garlic, heat to boiling, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened, remove from heat and set pot off to the side to cool…….
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops……..
- Season both sides of chops with just a sprinkle of adobo……
- Place chops in a large baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray……..
- Place sliced onions and sliced apples all around pork chops……
- Pour apple juice glaze over all pork chops…….
- Bake chops, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 minutes…
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked apple 🍎 juice glazed pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!