Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, roasted shaved brussels sprouts, beets, turkey bacon and fresh mozzarella curd. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted shaved brussels sprouts, beets, turkey bacon and fresh mozzarella curd using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd:
- Take 10 oz package of Shaved Brussels Sprouts
- Take 8 oz package of Steamed and Peeled Baby Beets
- Take 4 oz Turkey Bacon
- Prepare 4 oz Fresh Mozzarella Curd or Fresh Mozzarella
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Prepare Pinch Salt and Pepper
Instructions to make Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Beets, Turkey Bacon and Fresh Mozzarella Curd:
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and slice beets into 1/4 inch cubes. Spray baking sheet with cooking oil and spread out beet cubes. Bake for 10 minutes until semi roasted. Put aside.
- While beets cook, cut the bacon into 1/4 inch pieces and sauté until brown. Put aside.
- Spray a small baking dish with cooking oil and combine the bag of shaved brussels sprouts, browned bacon and semi roasted beets into the baking dish. Mix in the olive oil, and desired salt and pepper.
- Bake the mixture for 25 minutes, take out to mix, and then bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and then add mozzarella. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food roasted shaved brussels sprouts, beets, turkey bacon and fresh mozzarella curd recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!