Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, korean bbq flavored brussels sprouts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Korean BBQ Flavored Brussels Sprouts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Korean BBQ Flavored Brussels Sprouts is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook korean bbq flavored brussels sprouts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean BBQ Flavored Brussels Sprouts:
- Get 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- Get 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Take 1/4 cup Korean BBQ sauce
- Get 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Get 1 teaspoon sesame or to taste
Instructions to make Korean BBQ Flavored Brussels Sprouts:
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts with cold water and let dry in a colander. Trim off the ends and cut them in half.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, black pepper and garlic with olive oil. Then, wrap the them in aluminum foil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about about 18 minutes.
- Unwrap the foil. Add the Korean BBQ sauce. Stir to mix.
- Air Fry at 400F (200C) for 4-5 minutes, stir once in the middle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food korean bbq flavored brussels sprouts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!