Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pomegranate and walnut chicken : khoresh bademjan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pomegranate and Walnut Chicken : Khoresh Bademjan is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pomegranate and Walnut Chicken : Khoresh Bademjan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pomegranate and walnut chicken : khoresh bademjan using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pomegranate and Walnut Chicken : Khoresh Bademjan:
- Get 1 kg chicken breast without skin and bones, and bones
- Take 500 g walnuts
- Prepare 3 onions, chopped
- Get 1/2 cup pomegranate paste
- Take 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Take 2 tablespoons sugar
- Get 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions to make Pomegranate and Walnut Chicken : Khoresh Bademjan:
- Use a food processor to finely grind the walnuts. Set aside.
- Dilute the pomegranate paste in 2 ½ cups of water or use 4 cups of pomegrante juice if available. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil and fry the onions in it until tender, then add in the chicken breasts and fry until the chicken starts changing colour on all sides.
- Remove the chicken and onions with a slotted spoon and set aside, leaving the oil in the skillet.
- Fry the ground walnuts in the same oil for a few minutes then add in the salt, diluted pomegranate paste, cinnamon and sugar. Stir while cooking until the sauce is creamy.
- Add in the onion and chicken and mix. Cover and simmer over very low heat for 20 minutes. Stir from time to time to prevent from sticking.
- When the sauce is thick, check the taste and add in sugar or pomegranate syrup to have a sweet and sour taste. Add water if needed.
- To serve, place the chicken pieces on a serving platter and pour the sauce over it.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pomegranate and walnut chicken : khoresh bademjan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!