Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, dark chocolate pomegranate bark. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dark chocolate pomegranate bark using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark:
- Prepare 20 oz. Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- Take 2 Large Ripe Pomegranates
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. Fresh Ground Sea Salt
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark:
- Melt chocolate in double boiler, stirring occasionally. Add 1 Tbsp. sea salt and stir.
- Deseed pomegranates and fold seeds into melted chocolate, leaving aside about 1/2 cup of seeds.
- Cover large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour and spread mixture about 1/3" thick on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle remaining pomegranate seeds and sea salt evenly over mixture.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, break into small pieces and serve! Refrigerate if storing before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food dark chocolate pomegranate bark recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!