Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy banana bread cup cakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up.
Easy banana bread cup cakes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy banana bread cup cakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy banana bread cup cakes using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy banana bread cup cakes:
- Get 2 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Take 1 cup sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 4 tbsp sour cream
- Take 3 very ripe bananas
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Make ready 3 tbsp peanut butter, crunchy or creamy
- Take 1 cup chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice
- Take 3 tbsp honey (optional)
And sure, banana bread is cool too, but I mean, the internet is filled with recipes of banana bread. Then I remembered these awesome They're disguised as cupcakes but really banana bread, and what makes them even more awesome is that they have icing on them. banana bread, cupcakes etc. An hour of waiting while your house fills with tempting aromas and then you'll be snacking on your very own slice of warm. A Cozy Kitchen bakes up Banana Bread Cupcakes with.
Steps to make Easy banana bread cup cakes:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup
- bake for 30 minutes.
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes
An hour of waiting while your house fills with tempting aromas and then you'll be snacking on your very own slice of warm. A Cozy Kitchen bakes up Banana Bread Cupcakes with. Cheddar Bread Pull Apart Bread combines frozen roll dough, cheddar, Gouda, jalapenos and a perfect blend of herbs into an amazing mouthwatering pull apart loaf. Here is how you cook it. This easy banana bread is so quick to put together and tastes out of this world!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy banana bread cup cakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!