Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, veg masala bhath and cucumber carrot raita. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veg Masala bhath and Cucumber Carrot Raita is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Veg Masala bhath and Cucumber Carrot Raita is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have veg masala bhath and cucumber carrot raita using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Masala bhath and Cucumber Carrot Raita:
- Take 1 cup cooked rice(Basmati or any other type of rice)
- Take 2 Capsicums cut into small pieces
- Take 2 Small Tomatoes cut into pieces
- Take 2 Big Onions finely chopped
- Get 2 Green chillies cut finely
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp fried peanuts
- Prepare 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Ghee
- Take 1 sprig curry leaves
- Take to taste Salt
- Get for Dry masala powders
- Take 2 tsp Bisi bele bhath powder
- Get 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Make ready for Raita :-
- Take 1 cucumber peeled and chopped fine
- Prepare 3 Carrots peeled and grated
- Prepare 1 small onion finely chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- Get 1/4 tsp Roasted Jeera powder
- Get 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1 big bowl Curd
Instructions to make Veg Masala bhath and Cucumber Carrot Raita:
- First cook the Rice and keep it aside to cool down.You can use any kind of rice.I have used here half boiled rice variety.
- Then heat a non stick kadhai/pan and pour oil and ghee.
- When it is hot put in the mustard seeds and jeera, after it splutters, add curry leaves and finely chopped onion and green chilli.Then saute it for a few minutes.
- Add the ginger garlic paste or finely chopped ginger garlic and fry till the raw smell of the ginger garlic goes off.
- Put the dry masala powders and salt mix well…Then add the chopped tomatoes and capsicum.Cook till it gets soft.
- Now add the cooked rice and give nice mix…See that you mix it gently….All the rice should get coated with the masala powders well.
- Now check salt and spices.Add if required turn off the gas.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves and fried peanuts.Serve hot with raita and pickle & papad.
- For the Cucumber Carrot raita.Take a big bowl then whisk the curd and mix all the ingredients.Add the salt and spices.Taste it and adjust accordingly.
- Pack the food once it is slightly cool in their school lunch boxes.
- Kids will love it.as it is very healthy,filling and perfect for carrying for lunch boxes.
- Please note- Here Veggies can be added according to your likes *
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food veg masala bhath and cucumber carrot raita recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!