Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple roasted salmon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Roasted Salmon is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Simple Roasted Salmon is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook simple roasted salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Roasted Salmon:
- Make ready Salmon fillets
- Take 2 Tbsp Dijon or spicy mustard
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- Take Salt
- Get Pepper
Steps to make Simple Roasted Salmon:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the brown sugar and dijon. You just need enough to brush on the fillets, so measure depending on how many fillets you are cooking and the amount of sweetness you want.
- Rinse and pat dry the fillets and place them skin side down on a parchment paper lined oven safe cookie sheet or skillet. Salt-N-Pepa® and brush on brown sugar/Dijon mixture.
- Roast in the top half of the oven for 12 minutes until salmon is flaky or until the thickest part of the fillet reaches 120 degrees.
- Serve with steamed or roasted green vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple roasted salmon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!