Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, salmon a la provenzal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salmon a la provenzal is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Salmon a la provenzal is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salmon a la provenzal using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon a la provenzal:
- Get Salmon 1/3 filete aka 4 servings
- Make ready Marinade
- Get 1 bag Parsley fresh,
- Make ready 1 head Garlic,
- Take 1 cup Olive oil,
- Take 2 tbsp Vinegar,
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt,
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper,
Instructions to make Salmon a la provenzal:
- Marinade: chop parsley and mince garlic till very fine.
- Add salt pepper. You may add other spices. Mix well
- Add 2 tbsp of vinegar to the olive oil. Mix. Add chopped parsley and minced garlic.
- Mix well and let set at least 2 hours for flavours to mix. Keep well sealed on counter, the longer, the better the flavour. Keeps at least one month, or more.
- Place salmon on pre oiled baking tray. Generously coat with the marinade.
- Let sit at least 2 hours.
- Cover with foil paper.
- Cook 20 min at 180-200 in preheated oven.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salmon a la provenzal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!