Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lemon-garlic salmon. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon-garlic salmon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lemon-garlic salmon is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon-garlic salmon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon-garlic salmon:
- Take 2 lb Salmon fillet
- Prepare 4 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 5 chopped garlic cloves
- Make ready 2 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare Zest of 1 lemon
- Make ready Juice of 2 lemons
- Get 1/2 sliced lemon
- Make ready Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Get Salt to taste
- Get Zest of 1 lemon
Steps to make Lemon-garlic salmon:
- Heat oven 375 degrees F
- In a bowl mix togetherg the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, 3 tbsp olive oil, oregano, black pepper and paprika. Give the sauce a good whisk. 1. Coat the bottom of the cooking dish with olive oil, add salmon season with salt. 1. Pour in the lemon-garlic sauce, and make sure to fully cover the salmon. Top with lemon slices, cover with foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. 1. Then remove the foil and bake for another 3 to 5 minutes. - - Serve with your choices of side. Enjoy! 🥰
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lemon-garlic salmon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!