Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomatoes, carrots, and white peppered porkloin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomatoes, Carrots, and White Peppered Porkloin is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Tomatoes, Carrots, and White Peppered Porkloin is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tomatoes, carrots, and white peppered porkloin using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomatoes, Carrots, and White Peppered Porkloin:
- Get Porkloin
- Get 2-1/3 pound porkloin
- Get 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper powder
- Get Tomatoes
- Get 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- Take To taste kosher salt
- Prepare Carrots
- Get 5 large carrots
- Prepare To taste kosher salt
- Take 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Steps to make Tomatoes, Carrots, and White Peppered Porkloin:
- Preheat the oven 350°Fahrenheit. Peel the carrots cut them about 1-1/2 inches long. Split the bigger round one in half lengthwise. Add extra virgin olive oil and kosher salt. Season the porkloin on both sides.
- Preheat an oven safe pan and add some olive oil. When you put the pork in it should sizzle just a bit. Add tomatoes in between the pork pieces. Stuff the carrots in on top of the tomatoes. Roast in oven uncovered for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tomatoes, carrots, and white peppered porkloin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!