Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, zucchini pasta with tuna and summer squash. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have zucchini pasta with tuna and summer squash using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash:
- Take Fresh Zucchini Pasta
- Prepare Sliced Summer Squash
- Prepare Canned Tuna (1 Can per person)
- Take Olive Oil
- Make ready Minced Garlic
- Make ready Chili Powder
- Make ready Italian Seasoning
- Make ready Parmesan
Instructions to make Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash:
- Before Cooking,your convert your whole Zucchini's into delectable vegetable pasta. Make as much as desired, but for planning I would recommend 2-3 medium zucchini's per person.
- Pour a liberal helping of olive oil into a pan for sautéing. Heat it up and then add minced Garlic, chili powder, and Italian Seasoning. Allow the mixture to sauté for about a minute.
- Add the Zucchini Pasta and allow it to cook for 5 min. While cooking, slice up your summer squash.
- Add your cans of tuna (Including the tuna water!) and summer squash into the pan. Toss around the mixture so it is evenly mixed, and allow to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve pasta and sprinkle on the Parmesan! Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini pasta with tuna and summer squash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!