Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy garlic mussels. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Garlic Mussels is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Garlic Mussels is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy garlic mussels using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Garlic Mussels:
- Take 1 kg mussels
- Get 1 head garlic, chopped finely
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Prepare 1 salt, to taste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 cup grated quick melt or melted cheese
- Take 1 cooking oil
Steps to make Cheesy Garlic Mussels:
- Boil mussels in water & salt until shells open.
- Remove from shells.
- Fry garlic until light brown. Don't burn.
- Add mussels. Season with salt, pepper & chili powder. Sautee for about 3 mins.
- Add cheese. Serve while hot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy garlic mussels recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!