Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake (not nut free). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
EASY NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. EASY NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake (not nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free):
- Prepare Crust
- Get 1/2 cup pecans
- Get 1/2 cup almond flour or raw almonds
- Take 1 cup pitted dates
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla
- Get 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Prepare Filling
- Make ready 2 cups cashew (soak at least 3 hours before)
- Get 3-4 Tbs lemon juice (or more if you like)
- Make ready 1/3 cup agave or maple syrup
- Get 1 cup coconut milk
- Get 1 tsp vanilla
- Take 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Prepare 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
Instructions to make EASY NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free):
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely.
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy no bake vegan blueberry cheesecake (not nut free) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!