Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cornish pasty. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornish Pasty is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cornish Pasty is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cornish pasty using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornish Pasty:
- Take 120 g lard
- Take 175 ml cold water
- Prepare 500 g strong bread flour
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Take 125 g butter
- Take filling
- Make ready 400 g beef skirt diced
- Prepare 300 g firm shalout or firm waxy potato maris peer or wilja diced
- Get 150 g swede diced
- Make ready 150 g onion diced
Steps to make Cornish Pasty:
- Mix all the ingrediant of lard, water, bread flour, salt, and butter. put into fridge for 3 hours or freezer for half an hour.
- Then roll out pasty, use 20mm lid to cut a round shape
- Mixed all filling with salt and pepper and wrap to make about 6 pasty. baked 165c for 50-55 min
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cornish pasty recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!