Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oreo ~ cherry 🍒 granola dessert 🍨. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨 is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo ~ cherry 🍒 granola dessert 🍨 using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨:
- Prepare 1 box (4.2 ounce) Oreo cookies and cream instant pudding
- Make ready 2 cups cold whole milk
- Get 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1 can (21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- Get Extra cinnamon powder for topping
- Take Granola for topping
- Get Whipped topping
Steps to make Oreo ~ Cherry 🍒 Granola Dessert 🍨:
- In a bowl whisk together Oreo pudding, whole milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder……..
- Cover pudding with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes so pudding can partially set……
- Meanwhile spread your cherry pie filling into the bottom of an 8X8 glass pan……..
- Carefully spoon your Oreo pudding all over cherry pie filling………..
- Top pudding with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder and some granola……..
- Place in refrigerator, covered, and let set for several hours or overnight………
- Spoon into dessert cups, top with whipped topping, and extra granola enjoy 😉!!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo ~ cherry 🍒 granola dessert 🍨 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!