Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ham and baked beans chunky stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Baked Beans Chunky Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ham and Baked Beans Chunky Stew is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham and baked beans chunky stew using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Baked Beans Chunky Stew:
- Take 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- Get 2 large carrots, peeled, cut in half and then sliced
- Prepare 4 celery stalks, sliced
- Take 500 g tinned, lean pork, roughly chopped
- Make ready 300 ml water with one vegetable stock cube dissolved
- Make ready 2 heaped tsp chopped parsley
- Make ready 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- Get 300 g passata
- Take 1 tsp onion granules
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 good splash of Worcestershire sauce
- Get Salt to taste
- Make ready Ground black pepper to taste
- Make ready 150 g shredded kale
- Make ready 1/4 of a swede, peeled and roughly chopped
Instructions to make Ham and Baked Beans Chunky Stew:
- Heat a non-stick saucepan over high heat. Spray with cooking spray then fry the onions, celery, carrots, swede, ham and kale for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the 300ml stock, dried herbs, spices and parsley. Bring to a boil then cover with lid and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are fully cooked through. Stir occasionally.
- Add the baked beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Lastly stir in the Worcestershire sauce and season to taste. Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with crusty bread or flat breads.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ham and baked beans chunky stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!