Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, som tum swede 🥗. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Som Tum Swede 🥗 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Som Tum Swede 🥗 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have som tum swede 🥗 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Som Tum Swede 🥗:
- Take 1/4 swede (grated or thinly shredded)
- Prepare 1 handful greenbeans (cut into about 4 cm long)
- Get 1 handful baby tomatoes (cut halves)
- Make ready 1 carrot (grated)
- Make ready 1 handful roasted cashew nuts or peanut
- Make ready 1-2 clove garlic
- Make ready 1-2 bird eyes chillies
- Prepare 2 tbsp fishsauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp palm sugar or brown sugar
- Take 1 lime juice
Instructions to make Som Tum Swede 🥗:
- Peel swede and carrot then cut into narrow matchsticks, a julienne peeler. Cut up tomatoes, green beans. Toasted cashew nut on a dry pan for 5-8 mins.
- Pound your garlic and chilli in the pestle and mortar. If you don’t have one you can finely chopped them and mix in a big mixing bowl. Add some beans and tomato and pound them lightly. Add some fishsauce, sugar, lime juice and mix well. It should be sweet, sour, salty and spicy.
- Add some raw swede, carrot and pound it lightly. Add some cashew nuts or peanut and lightly pound them all together. You can serve them with some side salad like baby gem or put them on top of prawns crackers.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food som tum swede 🥗 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!