Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mango souffle. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango Souffle is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mango Souffle is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mango souffle using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Souffle:
- Get 1big or 1-1/2 medium mango mango chopped
- Take as needed Mango jelly crystal,s
- Get 1-2 tsp sugar (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 vanilla ice cream from family pack
Instructions to make Mango Souffle:
- Prepare jelly using 300 ml water as per instructions on the box.keep aside to cool.
- Peel and chop mangoes. In a blender, mix together mangoes, ice cream, sugar, and jelly liquid till smooth. It will be easier if you blend it in batches.
- Pour the mixture in individual bowl,s. Keep it in the fridge (not freezer) to set for 3 hrs and it will be ready to serve. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Note: don't allow the jelly to set. Use when it is cool.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mango souffle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!