Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This dish reminds me of Cajun shrimp pasta from tgif. I will show you how to make cajun pasta and can leave out the shrimp and just use the sausage. this is very tasty as well. This creative cutie pie whipped up a shrimp penne pasta with cream sauce and a touch of cajun spice that set this dish apart from most other pasta dishes I It's a beautiful land rooted in a passionate culture, beautiful people, a vibrant language, and amazing Jamaican cuisine that will take you on a. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce:
- Get Angel hair pasta
- Get 1/2 lb shrimp
- Take 1/2 lb beef smoked sausage
- Make ready Sauce ingredients:
- Prepare Grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup cream cheese
- Make ready 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Get 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 cup chicken broth
- Prepare 1 tbsp corn starch
- Take 1 tsp sea salt
- Get 1/2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Take 1 Tomato chopped
- Take 1 half an onion chopped
- Prepare Half red pepper chopped
- Take 2 green onion bulbs
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 bag spinach
- Make ready squeeze Fresh lemon for
Angel hair pasta, also called capellini, served with shrimp and a lemon cream sauce with herbs and parmesan. Some recipes are just so good I can't wait to share them with you, and this is one of them! Just peeled shrimp, cooked just through in a sauce of cream and lemon juice, and tossed. Mix cleaned shrimp with thyme, basil, tarragon Do not over cook shrimp.
Instructions to make Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce:
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan.
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan.
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat.
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese.
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan.
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗
Just peeled shrimp, cooked just through in a sauce of cream and lemon juice, and tossed. Mix cleaned shrimp with thyme, basil, tarragon Do not over cook shrimp. Add flour to mixture in saucepan, stirring constantly until mixed. Slowly pour in whipping cream, stirring constantly with whisk. Best Shrimp And Sausage Pasta from Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage Recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!