Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, feta pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Feta Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Feta Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have feta pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Feta Pasta:
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready 16 oz. Spaghetti or Pasta of Choice
- Prepare 4 Cups Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Prepare 3 Shallots or 1 Small Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- Make ready 8 Cloves Garlic Halved
- Make ready 8 oz. Feta Block
- Get 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Take Salt (To Taste)
- Get Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Get Fresh Parsley &/or Basil (Garnish)
Instructions to make Feta Pasta:
- Preheat Oven to 425°. In a Casserole Dish, place Tomatoes and 1 or 2 Tbsp Olive Oil. Mix. Season with Salt and Pepper. Place Block of Feta in the center of the dish. Season Feta and Tomatoes with Italian Seasoning. Place in the Oven, and roast for 30 - 40 Minutes, or until the Feta and Tomatoes are roasted and have color.
- Heat a Dutch Oven or Deep Skillet over Medium Low Heat. Add Olive Oil. Add Shallots/Onions, Garlic, and a Pinch of Salt, saute for several minutes until softened and well caramelized. Garlic should mash, at this point.
- Add White Wine. Allow to Reduce by Half. While this is happening, bring a Large Pot of Salted Water to a Boil. Add Pasta, and cook until Al Dente.
- Now, remove Tomatoes and Feta from Oven. Transfer Feta and 1/2 to 1 Cup of Pasta Water to a Blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Add Pasta to the Shallot and Garlic mixture, along with the Tomatoes and their Juices. Toss with Tongs. Add the Feta Sauce and Toss. Add Parmesan and Fresh Herbs, if using. Mix thoroughly and Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food feta pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!