Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy tomato mussels with feta: mydia saganaki ♥️. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️ is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️ is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spicy tomato mussels with feta: mydia saganaki ♥️ using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️:
- Make ready 1 kg fresh mussels, cleaned
- Take 600 g ripe tomatoes
- Get 4 garlic cloves
- Prepare 2 red chili
- Make ready Olive oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 2 tsp dried oregano
- Get 400 ml white wine
- Make ready Black pepper
- Get 120 f feta
- Take A few sprigs of parsley
- Make ready A few sprigs of dill
Instructions to make Spicy tomato mussels with feta: Mydia Saganaki ♥️:
- Prepare the mussels first by rinsing them under cold water. If any are broken or don’t shut when you gently tap them it means they’re dead, so discard them. Pull any beards off of the shut mussels. Leave them in the fridge until you are ready to cook them.
- Finely chop the tomatoes and keep to one side. Peel and finely slice the garlic.Halve, deseed and finely slice the chilli.
- Place a pot large enough to hold all the mussels on a medium-low heat and drizzle in a few tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic and chilli and fry for a minute or two until lightly golden.Stir in the tomato purée, oregano and the chopped tomatoes and fry for 10 minutes, until soft and sticky. Add the white wine and bring to the boil, then reduce slightly and leave to simmer for 10 minutes, until it has almost cooked away.
- Add the prepared mussels, cover with a lid and leave to cook for 5 minutes, until they have all opened. Discard any that don’t open at all. Finish with a good pinch of pepper and crumble over the feta. Finely chop the herbs, scatter over and serve straight away.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy tomato mussels with feta: mydia saganaki ♥️ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!