Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, uh, let's see, soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Uh, let's see, Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Uh, let's see, Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook uh, let's see, soup using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Uh, let's see, Soup:
- Get Vegetables
- Get 1-1/2 cup sliced celery
- Take 1 large onion chopped
- Make ready 1 cup okra
- Make ready 1 cup sliced Carrots
- Take 6 purple pearl onions
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Make ready 15 ounces canned rutabaga
- Make ready 8 cups green savoury cabbage
- Make ready 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- Take Nuts
- Take 1/3 cup sunflower seeds roasted and salted
- Take Meat
- Take 1 pound ground sirloin
- Get 1/3 pound smoked bacon
- Take Liquids
- Get 1 quart chicken broth
- Prepare 15 ounces coconut milk
- Get 15 ounces tomato sauce
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Take Spices
- Make ready 1/4 cup ground paprika
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Take 1-1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Take 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Make ready 1/3 cup parsley flakes
- Take 6 clove garlic cloves
- Take 1 tablespoons mustard powder
- Make ready Cheese
- Prepare To taste shredded Parmesan cheese
- Make ready To taste chunked Longhorn Amish cheddar cheese
Steps to make Uh, let's see, Soup:
- Slice the carrot, celery and okra.
- Slice the onion, garlic, and pearl onions.
- Slice the radish. Add the spices to the ground sirloin and brown. Add the vegetables and nuts. But not the cabbage yet.
- Mix well. Add the stock. Let it get hot just starting to simmer about 12 minutes covered.
- Add the cabbage and bring to a boil for 8 minutes. Then the cabbage will shrink or wilt. Add the tomato sauce and coconut milk.
- Slice the bacon into tiny pieces. Add to the soup. Stir and cover. Let simmer for 8 minutes then stir from the bottom. Turn on low cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the red wine vinegar stir in well.
- Serve with some cheese. I hope you enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food uh, let's see, soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!