Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted garlic and tomato pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted garlic and tomato pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta:
- Prepare 1 whole head of garlic, cloves peeled
- Make ready 1 tablespoon chili infused olive oil
- Get 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- Make ready 3 tablespoons butter
- Take 10 grape or cherry tomatoes
- Make ready Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Take 2 tablespoons each fresh chopped basil, parsley and green onions
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Make ready 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Get Salt and pepper where needed
- Get 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Get 1/4 cup fresh grated Romano cheese
Instructions to make Roasted garlic and Tomato Pasta:
- Spray a ramekin with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400
- Coat garlic cloves with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place garlic with oil in the prepared ramekin, place in the oven and roast until very tender about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and cho[ garlic, reserving any oil with oy
- In a skillet heat butter until melted, add garlic with oil and tomatoes and cook gently until tomatoes just begin to soften, 2 to 4 minutes
- Add cream, chicken stick lemon, zest, pepper flakes flakes, salt and pepper and heat
- Add herbs and pasta and toss to coat
- Add cheese and mix in, serve hot
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted garlic and tomato pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!