Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mango and chicken curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango and Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mango and Chicken Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango and chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Make ready 3 chicken breasts chopped up
- Take 1 tablespoon mango powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Make ready Chopped up fresh coriander
- Make ready 1 green mango (get one which isn’t too ripe)
- Get 1 teaspoon tumeric
- Prepare 1 can low fat coconut milk
- Get 3 cloves fresh chopped garlic
- Prepare 1 teaspoon pink salt
Steps to make Mango and Chicken Curry:
- Put a pan on the stove on medium heat, add a teaspoon of ghee and start to brown off the chicken. After about 5 minutes add the salt and all the spices - cook off for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, stir well and cover
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with rice or quinoa. We cooked some quinoa and served with that, and some fat free Greek yogurt - yum!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mango and chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!