Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegetarian Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Lasagna:
- Make ready 1 big eggplant
- Take 300 grams creminy mushrooms (cut in four)
- Make ready 1 fco of pizza sauce
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Get 1 tsp dry oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare Salt,pepper
Steps to make Vegetarian Lasagna:
- Cut the eggplant one inch thick, season with salt,garlic powder,and olive oil in a bowl,toss very well and fry both sides for 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Saute the mushrooms, and set aside.
- Take a sheet 10×6 inches,pour 3 tbsp of pizza sauce in the bottom, slices of eggplant,some saute mushrooms, oregano, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, distribute them and made two or three layers,finishing with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in 400 F for 20 minutes or until the cheese melted.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!