Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy stuffed mushrooms (vegan/vegetarian). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy stuffed mushrooms (vegan/vegetarian) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- Take 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Prepare Stuffing
- Take 100 gms Baby Spinach
- Take 4 Cherry Tomatoes or 1/2 Medium Tomato
- Take 1/4 Onion
- Make ready 1 Small Garlic Clove
- Take 1 tbs Fresh Parsley
- Get 1 1/2 tsp Dried Itialian Herb Mix
- Make ready 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- Take 75 gms Canned Beans (I used four bean mix)
- Get 2 tbs Parmesan Cheese (Vegan or Real)
- Make ready 40 gms Feta Cheese (Vegan or Real)
- Prepare NB you can add pine nuts, mixed seeds (whatever you like)
Instructions to make Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Remove the Stalks from the Mushrooms and place in food processor
- Drizzle most of the olive oil over the Mushrooms and leave a little to the side (Approx 1tsp)
- Add to the food processor with the mushroom stalks, the spinach, parsley, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chili, paprika, Italian herbs, remainder of olive oil and blitz. Empty out into a mixing bowl.
- Add the cheese & beans - Because I made a Vegan Serve and a Vegetarian Serve, I split the mixture into 2 bowls for the separate cheese options (left is the Real cheese, right is the Vegan cheese). With a fork or potato masher, mix and mash the beans slightly.
- Top the Mushrooms with the mixture and place in the oven for 25-30mins. Remove (you can crumble a small amount of feta on top) Then serve with vegetables or side salad.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy stuffed mushrooms (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!