Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos:
- Make ready 1 1/4 lbs large uncooked prawns, deshelled and deveined
- Get 1/2 small sweet onion chopped
- Make ready 1 large jalapeño, seeded and diced
- Make ready 1/2 (7 Oz) can Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Make ready 1 small can diced green chiles
- Prepare 1 tbs tobasco sauce
- Take for the toppings
- Make ready Street taco tortillas
- Make ready refried beans
- Get shredded cabbage
- Make ready shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take sour cream
- Get lime wedges
Instructions to make Brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos:
- Add a very small amount of oil to a frying pan. Add onion and jalapeño. Saute for 4-5 minutes.
- In a blender, blend Chipotle and adobo until smooth. Add to the frying pan with diced green chiles and tobasco.
- When sauce gets bubbly. Add prawns. Cook 3-4 minutes until prawns are done.
- In another frying pan, heat a small amount of oil. Fry tortillas a few seconds on each side.
- Plate tortillas. Spread on beans. Then prawn mix. Top with desired toppings. Serve and enjoy
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food brad's camarrones a la diablo street tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!