Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sheer khorma #eid special !!!!!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sheer khorma #Eid Special !!!!! is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sheer khorma #Eid Special !!!!! is something that I have loved my entire life.
Sheer khurma or sheer khorma is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr and Eid al-Adha in Pakistan , Afghanistan, Indian subcontinent and parts of Central Asia. It is a traditional Muslim festive breakfast, and a dessert for celebrations. Sheer Khurma or Sheer Korma is a traditional dessert that is a must-make for the festival of Eid. This vermicelli pudding is made by cooking fine vermicelli with ghee, milk, dates, and nuts.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sheer khorma #eid special !!!!! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheer khorma #Eid Special !!!!!:
- Take Milk 2 litters
- Take 2 packs Shaan sheer korma
- Take 380 ml Condensed milk
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Get Dates (khajoor)
- Prepare And chasews, pistachios, almonds, Charoli seeds, watermelon & muskmelon seeds, raisins
- Prepare Pure ghee half cup
- Take Few drops of rose essence (optional)
It is a traditional Muslim festive. The term 'Sheer Khurma' (also written as Sheer Khorma) means milk with dates. It is a celebratory vermicelli sweet served on days in Muslim community in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Sewai or Sheer khorma as it is called by some is a sweet prepared in Indian subcontinent for Eid.
Instructions to make Sheer khorma #Eid Special !!!!!:
- Milk boil it till it changes its colour & stir continuously
- Now besides take a pan add ghee and fry all chopped dry fruits
- Then in the same ghee sauté the shaan sheer khorma packs for two minutes then off the flame
- Now it the boiled milk add condensed milk,cardamom powder,rose essence, shaan sheer khorma fried stirr continuesly simmer the flame for 3-5 minutes it’s cook well
- Lastly add all the fried fresh dry fruits garnish it & serve it hot !!!!
- Enjoy the day with delicious sweet !!!!!
It is a celebratory vermicelli sweet served on days in Muslim community in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Sewai or Sheer khorma as it is called by some is a sweet prepared in Indian subcontinent for Eid. A traditional sweet delicacy, the sheer khorma is made of milk, dry dates and lots of dry fruits. A traditional Muslim dessert recipe, sheer korma or sheer khurma is a must on festivals like Id. A vermicelli or seviyan based pudding or kheer recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sheer khorma #eid special !!!!! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!