Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kiwi mango hot sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kiwi Mango hot sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kiwi Mango hot sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kiwi mango hot sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kiwi Mango hot sauce:
- Make ready 8 hot peppers (I used Devil’s Hearts (450K SHU or 2X habanero))
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- Get 5 kiwi
- Take 2 mango
- Prepare 1 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- Get 1/2 c. water
- Make ready 1/4 c. lime juice
- Make ready 1 tsp. powdered ginger
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
Instructions to make Kiwi Mango hot sauce:
- Stem the peppers and cut them lengthwise. Keep the seeds in for more heat.
- Roast the peppers and garlic in a skillet on medium high heat for 5 min. Press peppers with a spatula to release more flavor.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 min.
- Pour into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into containers. (Refrigerate for 24 hrs to help flavors meld.) Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food kiwi mango hot sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!