Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, raw mango & split chickpea appetiser (ambyachi dal). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Raw Mango & Split Chickpea Appetiser (Ambyachi Dal) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Raw Mango & Split Chickpea Appetiser (Ambyachi Dal) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook raw mango & split chickpea appetiser (ambyachi dal) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raw Mango & Split Chickpea Appetiser (Ambyachi Dal):
- Take 1/2 cup spilt chickpea soaked in water for 2 hrs,
- Take 1 Table spoon Grated raw mango
- Get 1-2 green chillies
- Prepare 1/4 th inch ginger
- Prepare 1 table spoon washed and cut cilantro
- Take Salt to taste
- Take 1 table spoon cooking oil
- Make ready 1/4 tea spoons of mustard seeds, cumin seeds,
- Make ready Pinch hing and haldi
- Make ready Curry leaves and 1 dry red chilli
- Prepare 1 table spoon grated fresh coconut
Steps to make Raw Mango & Split Chickpea Appetiser (Ambyachi Dal):
- Remove all water from chick peas
- Grind green chilli, ginger and salt
- Then add chickpeas and half quantity of grated raw mango to the mixer jar and grind coarsely
- Remove ground mixture in a bowl. Add remaining grated raw mango and cilantro and mix
- Prepare tempering with oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, hing, haldi, red chilli and curry leaves. add this to the ground chickpea and raw mango mixture and mix thoroughly
- Serve by adding grated fresh coconut and cilantro for garnishing
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food raw mango & split chickpea appetiser (ambyachi dal) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!