Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, red curry with mango beef & tofu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Curry with Mango Beef & Tofu is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Red Curry with Mango Beef & Tofu is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have red curry with mango beef & tofu using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry with Mango Beef & Tofu:
- Prepare 1 block tofu
- Make ready 1 ripe mango, diced
- Take 3 oz plant-based ground beef
- Prepare 2 tbsp red curry paste
- Make ready 1 can coconut milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 tsp chilli paste
- Get Salt to taste
- Make ready 1 tsp honey
- Make ready 1 lime wedge
Steps to make Red Curry with Mango Beef & Tofu:
- Sear tofu block. Dice and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil curry paste and chili paste. Add salt to taste.
- Stir in coconut milk, lime juice and honey.
- Brown ground meat and stir in mangos. Add to curry mixture.
- Add tofu to curry.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food red curry with mango beef & tofu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!