Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian stuffed baked potato. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian stuffed baked potato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Get 1 medium potato
- Make ready 1 medium yellow onion
- Prepare 1 medium green bell pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Take 1/2 cup cauliflower hash
- Make ready 2 brown mushrooms
- Take 1/2 cup colby jack cheese
- Make ready 1 one tp spoon of jamaican seasoning
- Get pinch salt or to taste
- Prepare pinch white pepper or to taste
- Make ready 2 tbl spoons of olive oil
Steps to make Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Bake Potato in microwave until half way done/about 5 minutes. I'm using for the base of my potato a russet potato, but I'am dicing a red potato because of the carbs are low.
- Saute onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms in olive. what you don't see here are some cauliflower hash, I added the hash at the last minute because it cooks in seconds. Prepare your potato bowl while your vegetables are cooking. saute vegetables until the onions translucent.
- Stuff your Potatoes with the mixture, and than top with colby cheese, set in microwave for 35 seconds. Enjoy this delicious vegetarian dish
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian stuffed baked potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!