Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, no-bake mango cheesecake bar. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Bar is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Bar is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook no-bake mango cheesecake bar using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Bar:
- Make ready Crust base
- Take 160 g (1 1/2 cup) graham cracker or digestive biscuit crumbs
- Take 80 g (6 tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
- Prepare Mango cheesecake
- Prepare 60 g (1/4 cup) cool water
- Get 8 g (2 1/2 tsp) gelatin powder
- Get 250 g (1 block) cream cheese
- Prepare 100 g (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- Make ready 300 g (1 cup) mango puree
- Get 10 g (2 tsp) lemon juice
- Prepare 240 g (1 cup) whipping cream
Instructions to make No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Bar:
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin. Transfer into a bowl. Combine well with butter.
- Place into a 20 cm square cake pan that has been lined with parchment paper (with an overhang around the sides if you plan to unmold the cake). Spread evenly before pressing the mixture onto the base to pack it firm. Refrigerate until the cheesecake is ready.
- Mango cheesecake: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the cool water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a rubber spatula or whisk until creamy. Mix in sugar until it becomes really smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until thick with a whisk or electric mixer. Tips: the whipping process will be much faster if everything is cold, ie. bowl and whisk. Set aside once thickened.
- In a saucepan, bring the mango puree and lemon juice to a boil. Remove from heat and add the bloomed gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Set aside 3 tablespoons of the mixture for decorating the cheesecake.
- Combine the remaining puree with the cream cheese. Then add the cream and mix well.
- Pour cream cheese filling into the prepared pan. Spread and smoothen the top as needed. Drop the mango puree by the teaspoon randomly over the top. Using a wooden skewer, swirl the puree into filling to create a marbled effect.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or best overnight. Slice and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food no-bake mango cheesecake bar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!