Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken kebabs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Kebabs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Kebabs is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken kebabs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kebabs:
- Make ready Ground chicken
- Get 1/2 cup roasted almonds and cashews
- Get 1 yellow onion
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves (grated)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- Get 1/2 red pepper (diced)
- Take 1/2 lime (juice)
- Take mint (5 leaves chopped)
- Make ready cilantro (3 stems + leaves chopped)
- Make ready 1 jalapeno (chopped)
- Make ready 6 grape tomatoes (diced)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili pepper
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon cumin
Steps to make Chicken Kebabs:
- Roast almonds and cashews and blitz once cool. Set aside.
- On a plate, mix diced red pepper, 2 tablespoons of diced onions, and 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro. Set aside.
- Blitz remaining onions,cilantro, mint, garlic, ginger, spices, lime juice jalapeno in a food processor. Add to ground chicken. If you have fried onions, add 1/3 cup chopped in the meat. Salt mixture.
- Shape mixture into logs. Cover outside in diced red pepper, onion, cilantro mixture.
- Bake each side for 8 minutes at 350. Sear on fry pan with on medium high for 2 minutes each side until brown.
- Drizzle with garlic mayo and Sriracha.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!