Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, grilled eggplant salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Eggplant Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Eggplant Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled eggplant salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Eggplant Salad:
- Make ready 4 oz eggplant, grilled & marinated (I've seen jars of this in the supermarket)
- Make ready 6 ciliegine (or bite size chunks of mozzarella or burrata). Add more or less to taste
- Take 8 grape or cherry tomatoes (or a couple of Roma tomatoes cut in chunks. Add more or less to taste
- Get 2 Tb olive oil. I used unfiltered extra virgin but use whatever you have
- Make ready 2 Tb white wine vinegar
- Take 1 tsp fresh chopped herbs (I used oregano)
Steps to make Grilled Eggplant Salad:
- Place eggplant in a bowl. Add cheese & tomatoes. Sprinkle with herbs. Pour oil & vinegar over everything and loosely mix.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food grilled eggplant salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!