Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy oats upma. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oats upma recipe, one of the healthiest Indian oats recipes to start your day. Looking for a yummy and healthy breakfast idea that helps in your weight loss efforts too? Healthy masala oats upma. quick cooking rolled oats•oil or olive oil•turmeric powder•mustard seeds•tomato puree•curry leaves•whole dry Kashmiri red chilli broken into pieces•green chillies. Loaded with protein and other essential nutrients, oats upma is a tasty and filling breakfast dish.
Healthy oats upma is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Healthy oats upma is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy oats upma using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy oats upma:
- Get 1/3 cup rolled oats
- Take 1small onion finely chopped
- Make ready 2 green chillies chopped
- Take 8-10 curry leaves
- Make ready 1/2 inch ginger crushed
- Make ready 1 carrot grated
- Prepare 1/2 tsp rai/ mustard seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp urad dal
- Get 1/2 tsp haldi / turmeric powder
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 2/3 cup water
Very Nutritious & Full of Veggie. In my earlier posts, I had given the recipe of Idli Upma, which is also a healthy breakfast option. This Oats Upma is a healthy and delicious alternative to the regular one. Add the lemon juice and salt and cook until you the Oats are soft and well cooked.
Steps to make Healthy oats upma:
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for a few minutes and set aside. Heat ghee in a pan and add Rai and let it splutter. Then add the urad dal and roast till golden. Now add ginger and green chillies. Saute for a few seconds then add the onions. Give it a mix. Then add curry leaves and carrots. Stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the masalas. Haldi, pepper powder and salt. Give it a good mix. Add the water and let it boil. Add the roasted oats. Mix well. Cover and cook till the oats are done and the water evaporates. Serve hot.
This Oats Upma is a healthy and delicious alternative to the regular one. Add the lemon juice and salt and cook until you the Oats are soft and well cooked. Oats is one of the grains which is denser with soluble fibre beta-glucan and also gluten-free. The Fiber content of oats increase the intestinal transit time and reduce glucose absorption and keeps the blood. Masala oats recipe is the most healthy and ideal recipe for everyone and is a magic recipe for those I make this savoury oats upma frequently for breakfast.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy oats upma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!