Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, malai kofta in orange gravy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Malai Kofta in Orange Gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Malai Kofta in Orange Gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have malai kofta in orange gravy using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Malai Kofta in Orange Gravy:
- Prepare 200 gms grated paneer
- Take 1 mashed potato
- Get 1 chopped cashew
- Get 1/2 tsp chopped raisins
- Make ready 2 tsp cornflour
- Take 2 onions pureed
- Make ready 3 tomatoes pureed
- Get 1.5 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp tomato sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp cream
- Make ready 2 slit green chillies
- Prepare 4-6 tsp amul butter
- Take As required Fresh chopped coriander
- Get Pinch orange colour
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready As required Oil for frying
Steps to make Malai Kofta in Orange Gravy:
- For koftas, mix paneer,potato,dry fruits, 1/2 tsp salt and cornflour. Make balls out of it and deep fry.
- Heat butter,add ginger garlic paste.saute till pink.
- Add onion puree.saute till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree, tomato sauce and all spices with salt.
- When butter leaves the sides, add cream and fried balls in the gravy.
- Serve hot with roti,paranthas.Garnish with fresh coriander.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food malai kofta in orange gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!