Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled watermelon with bacon. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Watermelon with Bacon is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Watermelon with Bacon is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled watermelon with bacon using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Watermelon with Bacon:
- Make ready Grilled watermelon
- Take 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 1 tsp kosher salt
- Get 4 slice Cooked bacon
- Take 5 oz Blue cheese crumbles
- Prepare 1 bunch Fresh basil leaves
- Take 3 oz Carolina Joe's grilling sauce or your preferred barbecue sauce
- Get 1 Watermelon slice into half inch slabs
Instructions to make Grilled Watermelon with Bacon:
- Preheat grill to 350 to 400°F
- Cut half of a small watermelon into half inch thick rounds, using a round cookie cutter.
- Brush both sides of each watermelon round with olive oil and season with desired amount of kosher salt
- Grill watermelon rounds, without a grill lid, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear.
- Transfer the grilled rounds to a serving plate; top with bacon, blue cheese crumbles, and fresh basil. Drizzle watermelon rounds with Carolina Joe's grillin' sauce, or your preferred barbecue sauce and serve immediately
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled watermelon with bacon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!