Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stuffed grape leaves. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Grape Leaves is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Grape Leaves is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed grape leaves using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Grape Leaves:
- Prepare 1 lb Jar of Grape Leaves
- Get 1 cup Grated Onion
- Prepare 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Take 2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 cup Rice
- Take 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- Get 1 tsp Chopped Parsley
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Dill Seed
- Take 1 tsp Crushed Mint
- Make ready 1 cup Hot Water
- Take 2 large Juice of Lemon
- Take 4 cup Warm Water
- Prepare 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
Steps to make Stuffed Grape Leaves:
- Wash grape leaves 3 times in cold water to remove brine. Then submerge in boiling water and soak for an hour to soften.
- For filling, saute onion in Olive oil until starts to Brown, then add 1 tsp of the salt, rice, nuts, parsley, dill, mint, and hit water. Cover and dinner for 10 minutes. The water should be completely absorbed, stir in half lemon juice and let cool.
- In a large pot spread a layer of Grape Leaves, separate the remaining leaves and remove stems.
- Depending on size of the grape leaves you want, either spoon a teaspoon or tablespoon of mixture on the end of a grape leave.
- Fold edges in then tightly roll, leaving shiny side of Grape leaf on the outside. Place them in layers on grape leaves in pot.
- Poor warm water, remaining salt and lemon juice, and vegetables oil over top. To keep from unrolling place heavy plate on top, liquid will rise above plate.
- Cover pot, cook on low for 25 minutes. Water should be absorbed, let cool and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed grape leaves recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!