Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grape leaves. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grape Leaves is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Grape Leaves is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grape leaves using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grape Leaves:
- Make ready 100 grape leaves (fresh is good, Orlando jar brand is good)
- Make ready 1 cup rice (Uncle Bens uncooked)
- Prepare 2 pounds ground lamb
- Prepare 1 stick soften butter
- Get to taste pepper
- Make ready to taste allspice
- Take 2 tsp salt
- Get 1 lemon juice in mixture
- Make ready 3 Tbl chicken bouillon (Lisa Marie chicken soup base)
- Make ready 1 lemon juice squeezed over at the end of cooking
Instructions to make Grape Leaves:
- Wash grape leaves and cut stems off.
- Mix lamb, spices, rice, spices and lemon.
- Add soft butter and mix.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of meat on the vein side of leaf. Squeeze meat in a line going across the width of leaf. Turn the sides of leaf in and roll up completely.
- Use a pan that has strainer insert or a pan with a rack on bottom. Line grape leaves on bottom, layer by crisscrossing each layer.
- In bowl dissolved 3 tablespoons of chicken bouillon in a approximately 8 cups water.
- Pour water mixture of grape leaves to cover top layer, use an inverted plate to hold down rolls. I use a heavy cup on top of plate for extra weight.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat and cook 20 to 30 minutes. Test by checking a roll for rice to be tender.
- I add one squeeze lemon in water before removing rolls from pan. Drain and serve warm or cold. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grape leaves recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!