Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker turkey and sausage lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker turkey and sausage lasagna using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna:
- Get Ground Turkey
- Prepare roll pork sausage
- Take stewed tomato (Italian style)
- Take Pasta Sauce (with basil)
- Prepare no boil lasagna noodles
- Prepare Provolone cheese
- Prepare Shredded italian style cheese (mix of cheeses)
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Turkey and Sausage Lasagna:
- In a skillet, brown Ground turkey and pork sausage.
- Drain fat (should be minimal)
- Turn off heat and add jar of pasta sauce and can of stewed tomatoes to skillet and mix well
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray
- Spread about 1/4 of the sauce and meat mixture in bottom of crock pot
- Lay 4 slices of provolone cheese atop meat mixture
- Break lasagna noodles so that you can lay one layer atop the cheese
- Repeat process 2 more time alternating layers using Italian style cheese for remaining layers instead of provolone.
- Last layer should be remaining cheese
- Set slow cooker on high and let cook for 2 hours
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker turkey and sausage lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!