Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sig's mushroom in a basket. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Mushroom in a Basket is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sig's Mushroom in a Basket is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sig's mushroom in a basket using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Mushroom in a Basket:
- Take 2 homemade or bought small pancakes
- Make ready 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Get 1/4 onion, sliced
- Get 1 garlic clove, sliced thinly and chopped
- Prepare 1 fresh fig if available , or use other fruit like plum , nectarine
- Prepare 2 slices ripe papaya or mango
- Take 2 Good handfuls of fresh spinach .
- Take 3 thick slices of brie or similar cheese
- Make ready 1 large portobello mushroom
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon all purpose seasoning (Knorr Aromat)
Steps to make Sig's Mushroom in a Basket:
- Preheat your oven to 200°C . Have a large ramekin or ovenproof type dish over which you can hang the pancake with the edges overhanging the bottom when the dish or ramekin is turned upside down.
- When oven is ready put your dish with the pancake into the oven, heat for about 6 minutes , then lay another pancake on top cooking for another 8 to 10 minutes, make sure that they don't brown to much,. When you take them out , they might still feel a bit soft but they will harden . Separate the baskets. One pancake should be a little flatter than the other if not push it down very gently so that it resembles more of a bowl rather than a basket.
- Add a little of the oil into a small pan add the mushroom and cook from path sides until almost cooked , add the brie then let the cheese melt on a low heat until it's all runny, Before serving drain of as much of the mushroom liquid as possible , as it might make the basket soggy.
- In the meantime whilst cooking the pancakes and mushroom , slice the onions, fig and papaya and the garlic. Then finely chop the garlic.
- Soften the garlic and onion in a frying pan , add the papaya and figs, just keeping them warm on a very low heat. Add the spinach , keep on the heat until the spinach has just wilted. Do not use canned or frozen spinach as this will make the baskets soggy
- When all is cooked to your liking assemble the dish , take one pancake and arrange the spinach mixture around the edges
- Rest the other pancake into the middle add the mushroom and garnish with some of the spinach mixture. Hope you enjoy .
- This is the basket with fruit - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336965-sigs-pancake-basket-with-fruit
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sig's mushroom in a basket recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!