Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blueberry muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Blueberry Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Prepare 3/4 cups sugar
- Get 1/2 cup butter
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Get 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Get 1/3 cup milk
- Get 2 tsps baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Get 2 tbsps sugar
Instructions to make Blueberry Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Soften butter. Stir butter and sugar together until mixture is light.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Alternate whisking in the dry mixture and milk.
- Crush 1/2 a cup of blueberries and stir them into the mixture. Fold the remaining blueberries in.
- Sprinkle sugar on top of muffins and bake at 350°F for 20-30 mins.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blueberry muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!