Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pink pitaya smoothie bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pink pitaya smoothie bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿):
- Get 1 cup frozen pitaya (pink dragon fruit)
- Take 1/2 cup frozen mango
- Get 1 frozen banana
- Make ready Slash of sweetened vanilla almond milk
- Get Slash of orange juice
- Get Toppings
- Take Chocolate banana almond granola
- Take Pitaya (dragon fruit)
- Take Star fruit
- Take Kiwi
- Make ready Banana
Steps to make Pink Pitaya Smoothie Bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿):
- In a blender, combine frozen dragon fruit, frozen bananas, frozen mango.
- Add a splash of orange juice and vanilla almond milk. (Just enough for everything to blend consistently)
- Adjust how much vanilla almond milk and orange juice you use to how thick you want your smoothie. Since this is a bowl, you want it to have a sorbet like thickness. Add your liquids in bit by bit to achieve your preferred consistency.
- Top with banana granola, tangerine, banana and goji berries. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pink pitaya smoothie bowl 𝓥 (𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜🌿) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!